Company was founded in the 2010 as KNOB ENGINES s.r.o. The company focus lies in the design work in the field of combustion engines and transmission devices.
More than 25 years of experience in the design and development of engines and gearboxes of chief engineer Václav Knob here meets with a young, skillful executive team. The company cooperates with several respectable institutions and industrial companies on industrial research and experimental development. For example it is the cooperation with the leading scientific institution CTU Prague.
KNOB ENGINES s.r.o. also deals with application of geopolymer-based materials in the fields of aviation, rail vehicles and automotive.
Until now the activity of the company consists of the development and execution of the projects, which detailed description can be found on this website.
History of company:
- 1988 – During studies at CTU Prague, the idea of unique Birotary Engine is born
- 2010 – KNOB ENGINES s.r.o.
- 2011 – The first patent together with CTU (CZ303350)
- 2012 – The second patent together with CTU (CZ303732)
- 2013 – 25 year since end of studies at CTU
- 2014 – 2 czech patents KE na BM (CZ304371 a CZ304386)
- 2015 – Manufactured and for the first time tested functional prototype of Birotary Engine
- 2016 – Project of partners – KNOB ENGINES and partners